Q:Special:Search/Hold That Ghost
Page last edited 164 days 0 hours ago
From Film, Print, Cards & Games Wiki
Hold That Ghost| is a 1941 film| about two service station attendants who are left as the sole beneficiaries in a gangster's will, and are sidetracked when they are stranded in a haunted house along with several other strangers.
- Camille: Are you a married man?
- Ferdie: No.
- Camille: Neither am I. [to Chuck] He's old enough, isn't he?
- Ferdie: Oh sure I'm old enough, I play games, I play post office.
- Camille: Post office? That's a kids' game.
- Ferdie: Not the way I play.
- Ferdie: Somebody blew out my candle!
- Chuck: That was the wind.
- Ferdie: Since when does the wind eat garlic?
- 9 ALL-TIME SONG HITS
- THOSE SLAP-HAPPY SCREAMSTERS GO A'HAUNTING!
- Here's That ALL-AMERICAN LAUGH TEAM!
- YOUR FAVORITE FUNSTERS give you more merriment than in 'BUCK PRIVATES" or 'IN THE NAVY"...with their merriest cast!
- A-HAUNTING WE WILL GO! Your blues won't stand a ghost of a chance...as they top "Buck Privates" and "In the Navy."!
- THOSE FUNATICS ARE HERE AGAIN! Forget the News! Shake the Blues!
- THOSE FUNATICS ARE HERE AGAIN! Your blues won't stand a ghost of a chance!
- Bud Abbott| — Chuck Murray
- Lou Costello| — Ferdinand Jones
- Richard Carlson| — Dr. Jackson
- Joan Davis| — Camille Brewster
- Evelyn Ankers| — Norma Lind
- Marc Lawrence| — Charlie Smith
- Mischa Auer| — Gregory
- Shemp Howard| — Soda Jerk|
- Russell Hicks| — Bannister
- William B. Davidson| — Moose Matson
- Ted Lewis and his Orchestra| — Themselves
- The Andrews Sisters| — Themselves
- Milton Parsons| — Bus Driver
- Harry Hayden| — Jenkins
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Q:Special:Search/Hold That Ghost.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Film, Print, Cards & Games Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Q:Special:Search/Hold That Ghost at Internet Movie Database